Terms & Conditions
Some situations that could result in a refused order include inventory limitations, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit department.
We will contact you if all or any portion of your purchase order is refused or cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
We do our best to process order within 24-hours after it is received. However, we do not guarantee this service. In peak seasons, it may take up to 72-hours to process your order. Orders placed Friday, Saturday or Sunday typically will ship the following Monday or the next business day if there is a holiday.
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item is mis-priced or is listed with incorrect product information, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for additional information or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. If you have questions about pricing, please contact our service department for assistance.
Items are shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via Standard Ground service. You can expect your order to arrive within 3-6 full business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will be provided with the total shipping cost for your order during Checkout.
Alaska & Hawaii
Orders being shipped to Alaska or Hawaii will be sent via Fed Ex 2nd Day delivery. You will automatically be charged the 2-day shipping rates when your order is processed.
We do not accept purchase orders to international destinations outside the fifty states.
We do not ship to APO addresses.
Debit/Check Card Users
Please be advised that banks do NOT treat debit or checking cards like a credit card; they can put two “holds” on your funds. First, your funds are held for verification purposes each time you place an order. They are held a second time when we process your sale. Please understand there is nothing we can do on our end to resolve this. These holds are internal banking functions of the bank that handles your account. Additionally, be aware that a pre-authorization is NOT a charge; it only checks your account for available funds, holds those funds, and checks the address information you provide against the card company’s record. The “hold” on your funds will eventually drop off the account after a short time (sometimes up to 10 business days) that is determined by your bank’s policies. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this banking procedure may cause you.
Please note that all credit card information provided to Pacific Cycle, Inc is stored via a secured 3rd party provider in compliance with applicable federal regulations.
Pacific Cycle, Inc will charge sales tax on applicable orders. Residents of California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Washington, and Wisconsin will be charged sales tax.
• All California residents will be charged 7.625% sales tax
• All Connecticut residents will be charged 6.35% sales tax
• All Florida residents will be charged 7.0% sales tax
• All Illinois residents will be charged 6.75% sales tax
• All Indiana residents will be charged 7.0% sales tax
• All Michigan residents will be charged 6% sales tax
• All Minnesota residents will be charged 6.875% sales tax
• All Pennsylvania residents will be charged 6.0% tax
• All Washington residents will be charged 9.5% sales tax
• All Wisconsin residents will be charged 5.5% sales tax
If you are not satisfied with your purchase simply return your item within 90 days of receipt.
• To initiate a return you must contact our customer service department for a return authorization.
• Items must be returned in new and unused condition, include all parts and accessories and in original vendor packaging.
• To ensure a full credit, returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt or packing slip.
Credit will be issued to your original form of payment for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping charges. In the event the item has been received damaged, defective out of the box or the incorrect item was shipped, shipping charges will be refunded.
Please note that Mongoose reserves the right to refuse any returns if they do not meet our return requirements.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND POLICY ON REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your purchase includes the following warranty which is in lieu of all other express warranties. This warranty is extended only to the initial consumer purchaser. No warranty registration is required. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Steel frames are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for as long as the initial consumer purchaser has the bicycle, subject to the condition of the warranty listed below. Aluminum and dual suspension frames are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years. If frame failure should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the guarantee period, the frame will be replaced. For frame replacement under this Pacific Limited Warranty, contact us, stating the nature of the failure, model number, date received and the name of the store from which the bike was received, at the address given on this page.
Frame must be returned for inspection at customer’s expense. Please note: the fork is not part of the frame. A lifetime warranty on your frame does not guarantee that the product will last forever. The length of the useful life cycle will vary depending on the type of bike, riding conditions and care the bicycle receives. Competition, jumping, downhill racing, trick riding, trial riding, riding in severe conditions or climates, riding with heavy loads or any other non-standard use can substantially shorten the useful product life cycle. Any one or a combination of these conditions may result in an unpredictable failure that is not covered by this warranty.
All bicycles and frame sets should be periodically checked by an authorized dealer for indications of potential problems, inappropriate use or abuse. These are important safety checks and are very important to help prevent accidents, bodily injury to the rider and shortened useful product life cycle.
All other parts of the unit except Normal Wear Parts are warranted against defective materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase by the initial consumer purchaser, subject to the Terms and Conditions of the warranty listed below.
If failure of any part should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the warranty period, the part will be replaced. All warranty claims must be submitted to the address below and must be shipped prepaid and accompanied by proof of purchase. Any other warranty claims not included in this statement are void. This especially includes installation, assembly, and disassembly costs. This warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, or any modifications made to the bicycle.
Normal Wear Parts are defined as grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake shoes and saddle covering. These parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship as delivered with the product. Any claim for repair or replacement of Normal Wear Parts (grips, tubes, tires, cables, brake shoes and saddle covering) and missing parts must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, or theft. Claims involving these issues will not be honored.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Your bicycle has been designed for general transportation and recreational use, but has not been designed to withstand abuse associated with stunting and jumping. This warranty ceases when you rent, sell, or give away the bicycle, ride with more than one person, or use the bicycle for stunting or jumping.
2. This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or anything you break accidentally or deliberately.
3. It is the responsibility of the individual consumer purchaser to assure that all parts included in the factory-sealed carton are properly installed, all functional parts are initially adjusted properly, and subsequent normal maintenance services and adjustments necessary to keep the bicycle in good operating condition are properly made. This warranty does not apply to damage due to improper installation of parts, installation of any kind of power plant or internal combustion engine, modification or alteration of the brakes, drive train, or frame in any way, or failure to properly maintain or adjust the bicycle. NOTICE: Bicycle specifications subject to change without notice.
If you need assistance please call, fax, or email us - we’re here to help.
PO Box 344
Olney, IL 62450
Phone: 800-626-2811 (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST)